Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Pretty Paisley In Pink



A pretty purse in paisley and pink! This darling bag features a button top closure to keep items secure.

The inside has one large slip pocket on one side.


The other side has a zippered pocket.


What a great Mother's Day gift this would make! This bag is $25. You can order it directly from me for the next day and after that on my Etsy Store HERE. This bag can also be custom ordered in the fabrics of your choosing. Quilting is available for an additional charge.

4 comments:

  1. Lori your bags are awesome. I know this with first hand experience ;0)

    I looooooove the print

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is GORGEOUS!!!! I think I might NEED one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, this is sooo cute! I love it....they top and opening are so uniqu! Very cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori, your bags are coming along nicely! Still waiting to not see so much paisley!

    ReplyDelete