Friday, February 19, 2010

Messenger Bag





Introducing the Grace Messenger Bag. This messenger bag is made of a sturdy canvas exterior with heavy interfacing to make this a bag that will stand the test of time and lots of loads. The lining is a 100% cotton fabric that matches the exterior. Inside of the bag are 2 slip pockets. One is gusseted and one is a flat slip pocket. When I was discussing options for Grace, she mentioned that her old bag had pockets under the flap on the outside of the main bag. I thought those pockets would add a nice extra carrying space. I've divided them so a pen could nicely fit into the slim pocket.

This bag starts at $35.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Lori, you do excellent quality bags! It is just perfect and you most certainly have a gift in giving your customers exactly what they want! I am so excited that I can start using it and the fabric of the liner and pockets is absolutely Da-Bomb! Thanks so much~!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete