Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Robin Supertote




The Robin Supertote is an extra large bag designed to carry everything you need and then some! This bag is named for my sister-in-law who works full time, is in law school, and directs the choir at the church where my brother is the pastor. Can you relate to being busy and needing "it all" in one place? What a fun Market Bag this would be! Since it is all fabric, you can simply toss it in the washer if needed!

This bag is about 14" tall, nearly 20" wide and 7" wide on the sides. Inside I have built in 4 large slip pockets. The straps are ample to carry the Supertote as a shoulder bag or to grab on your arm. In this picture you can see the size compared to a standard pair of scissors.

This bag has a quilted main fabric with a reinforced canvas bottom piece. The straps on this are made of fabric. As with all my custom bags, YOU can choose the fabric for this particular bag. Whether you prefer a solid canvas bag or you like the quilted look, the Supertote can be made to fit YOUR STYLE!

The story behind the bag:
When we visited at their house in the fall she told me, "THIS is the bag you need to make and sell! I can put my work, my school materials, my Bible study, my lunch AND my purse in it!" She had worn out one bag, but still had it in the house, so she gave it to me to use as a pattern. When I received an order to make a bag for her from family members, I knew JUST the bag to make!

Pricing for this custom bag starts at $35 for non-quilted and $40 for quilted for the style you see here.

No comments:

Post a Comment